Top 5 Good reasons to Visit Thailand
Recently, Thailand has seen a massive growth in tourism, and it has emerged as a much-preferred holiday destination worldwide. Thousands of travelers from far corners of the world visit this captivating land annually. And the reason is obviously not just one or two. It provides an assorted selection of tourism attractions, which simply caters travelers of all moods. Beautiful landscapes, virgin islands, heart-throbbing actions, enlivening spiritualism and rich cultural heritages - the country has something for everyone. Certain areas in Thailand are globally famous for his or her notorious nightlife and enable youngish travelers in hoards.
Here're several reasons why Thailand is really a must-visit Destination
1. Affordable: Who doesn't want an inexpensive vacation? And Thailand is one such place where one can enjoy luxury holiday at highly reasonable rates. Shopping, accommodation along with other travel amenities will also be affordable in Thailand. Even in its cosmopolitan cities like Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Nonthaburi, cost of living is reasonable.
2. Natural Brilliance: Thailand is really a scenic wonder with almost all areas of nature being offered here. Gorgeous tropical islands, lofty mountain ranges, dense green forests and scintillating rivers & waterways give a feast for eyes. This lovely nation boasts an impressive aqua and wild life, which makes it beloved to nature-enthusiasts. Several national parks and animal reserves protect rare types of wild animals, birds and reptiles. Enchanting flora & fauna can also be worth exploring in Thailand.
3. World-class tour facilities: if you're a leisure traveler and wish to spend vacation in lap of luxury, Thailand is just a place for you. Visit any of its holiday destinations, and you end up amid fascination modern ambiences. World-class hotels & resorts, varieties of dining options and healing body treatments give travelers an understanding of exoticism. Thai massage and ayurvedic remedies are globally famous to be relaxing and rejuvenating. Well-improved infrastructure and smooth connectivity add some more to your security in Thailand.
4. Adventure: It can't be wrong should you call Thailand the adventure capital of Asia. From mountain walks to offshore diving, and wildlife safari to white water rafting; Thailand has adventure for everyone. Take a tour to Chiang Mai to feel nature and adventure from close. Enjoying thriving aquatic sports in Phuket and Pattaya is only a memory of lifetime. Wildlife excursion is yet another rewarding experience for adventure buffs. Also, you can observe amazing types of whales, crocodiles and birds during Thailand tour.
5. Good Weather: Thailand features reasonable weather year-round. Though the summer time is humid and hot, the beaches and islands in Southern Thailand make perfect gateway at the moment of the year. The best time to go to Thailand is between October to March, when rain and humidity are at their least. If possible, avoid rainy season, from June to September, if you are planning a Bangkok tour.
Thailand is safe for travelers, and one can certainly explore all its corners with a few basic precautions only. The best way to plan your Thailand tour however is thru a trusted travel agent. Buy a Thailand package and be sure a stress-free holiday experience.